This is the website of Blanchardstown Centre
Our postal address is
The Management Office
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com
or you can reach us by telephone at 00-353-01-8221356
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer's domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web pages, the e-mail addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin boards, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, the e-mail addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site, shared with other reputable organisations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
With respect to cookies: We do not set any cookies.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us an e-mail at the above address. Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from other reputable companies. You can, however, have your name put on our do-not-share list by sending us an e-mail at the above address.Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to a description of information that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the above address.
With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.
BLANCHARDSTOWN CENTRE COMPETITION T'S & C'S
BLANCHARDSTOWN CENTRE WIFI T'S & C'S
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controllers are White Label and the Service developer/provider.
1. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We will collect and process the following data about you:
· Submitted Information: the log in information which you provide and/or information from your social media account through which you access the Service (e.g. Twitter, Facebook etc). This information will be taken from your social media access page and will be subject to your privacy settings. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion and when you report a problem with any of our Service.
· Additional information:
· if you contact us, We may keep a record of that correspondence;
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that We use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them;
· details of transactions you carry out through our Service;
· details of your use of our Service including, but not limited to, location data, weblogs and other communication data and the resources that you access.
· Device information: We may collect information about the mobile telephone, smart phone, hand held device, laptop, computer or any other device used to access and use the Services (Device), including, where available, the Device's unique Device identifiers, operating system, browser type and mobile network information as well as the Device's telephone number if applicable, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. We may associate Device information with Submitted Information and will treat the combined information as personal data in accordance with this policy for as long as it is combined.
· Location information: We may collect and process information about your actual location.
· Log information: when you use the Service, We may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, including but not limited to internet protocol (IP) addresses, internet service provider (ISP), clickstream data, browser type and language, viewed and exit pages and date or time stamps.
3. Where We store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via our Service; any transmission is at your own risk. Once We have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. As access to the Service is through your chosen social media platform you should ensure when using these features that you do not submit any personal data that you do not want to be seen, collected or used by other users.
4. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To provide you with information regarding the venue in which you are using the Service including information relating to their goods and services;
· To provide it to the venue owner or sponsor to enable them to see how the venue is being used and by whom
· To report aggregate information to our advertisers or selected third parties for consumer analysis.
We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services.
Where We permit selected third parties to use your data, We (or they) will only contact you by electronic means.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but We may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, We may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data We have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
5. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
· To our customers who operate and own the venue where you access the Services.
· To the sponsors of the venue where you access the Services
· To the selected third parties detailed at point 4 above
· In the event that We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case We may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If White Label or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
· If We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request.
· In order to:
· enforce or apply the EULA, terms and other agreements or to investigate potential breaches; or
· protect the rights, property or safety of White Label, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
6. THIRD PARTY SITES
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.
7. Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information We hold about you.
The Centre Management