This role is ideal for somebody wanting to progress in their sales career.
The main responsibilities of this role are to assist the boutique management to effectively manage the boutique and team to consistently achieve the operational and financial boutique objectives and to act as a role model and buddy for new and existing staff within the boutique.
Some other responsibilities include:
- To deputize in the absence of the Boutique Manager or Assistant Boutique Manager to ensure the continued operational and financial objectives are met
- To ensure that personal boutique targets and KPI’s are achieved
- To act as a role model and “buddy” to assist and motivate other boutique staff to achieve their own and the boutique targets
- Fully compliant with Company Policies and Procedures and act as an advisor to staff with additional responsibility of assisting with monitoring compliance
- To maintain the highest level of product knowledge and assist other employees with their knowledge and understanding
- With the Boutique Manager/Assistant Boutique Manager, compile rotas, manage breaks, lunches and zones
- To support the management team in all aspects of administration, reporting and H&S monitoring
- To support the management with all aspects of VM compliance and general day-to-day management
In some boutiques, this role may include some Keyholding responsibilities.
What do we look for?
- Proven ability to work and make decisions independently as well as part of a team
- A successful background in selling and customer service
- A beauty or skincare qualification will be a bonus
- Flexibility and dependability
We love the idea of creating theatre in our Boutiques.
All roles require confidence, an interest and passion for the beauty and skincare industry and of course for our fantastic products!
A full job description can be provided at interview stage.