Skechers Level 1 Blanchardstown Centre Dublin 15
SKECHERS is the award-winning global leader in the lifestyle footwear industry, designing, developing and marketing lifestyle footwear that appeals to trend-savvy men, women and children.
Do you have what it takes to lead a store in the fastest moving footwear company in the world?
* Experience working with a worldwide brand
* Career progression within the company
* Excellent pay package
* Competitive holidays
* Many more
* To assist in achieving daily targets set by the company.
* To practice company policy in sales technique.
* To ensure good customer service.
* To ensure correct register procedures are adhered to.
* To be knowledgeable of all figures achieved in the Store on a daily and weekly basis.
* To ensure all Team Members are always aware of Store figures and individual targets.
* To monitor Team Members to ensure they are adhering to company policy with regards to appearance, sales technique and product knowledge.
* To offer Team Training on a regular basis.
* Previous experience of 1 year in a management role is desirable.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your CV will be kept on file for 30 days.
SKECHERS, THE PERFECT FIT FOR YOUR FUTURE!!
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org